Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Don't count your chickens before they have hatched



Don't count your chickens before they've hatched !


Do you remember my sheer devastation last year when our store at the Rockefella Plaza in New York fell through ? I was gutted. I had had high hopes and expectations ....and then it all fell flat.
Well, I am again sitting on eggs - waiting to hear from the Rock if our offer has been acceptable or not. I am hoping, praying and planning. I just need that nod of approval and we are ready to launch into a major creating, making, packing and shipping frenzy to get that store up and running by end August.

But as they say, I cannot afford to count my chickens.......just have to wait for them to hatch !

Winter essential: Wild harvested Baobab oil

There is a beautiful African folklore story about how the Baobab tree came to be African and also known as ‘the upside-down tree’. ...